RE: Quran audio files

 That's right. I checked it out already.
What I observed after some testing is that the file size will still be the same, but the quality is better.
I already have the wave files from the start upto Aya 220 of Surat Al-Baqara.
So, I'll re-enocde these files and continue after wards.
I just lost my server's password and I'll ask Haydar to reset it for me so I can start uploading the file ASAP.

regards to all,
Ossama

Mohammed Yousif wrote:

	On Wednesday 23 April 2003 11:01, Maher Ben Moussa wrote:
	> Haydar has replyed in another mail about an FTP server.
	> About the speex files: I think the last version of speex library can
	> definnetly read them. I don't know about the betas. Since LibQuran uses the
	> last speex library installed to read speex files, it will be not a problem.
	> Encoded with the final release is always better.
	The speex API has not changed (at least the calls I used) from beta1
	and thus it's 100% compatible with Speex 1.0

	--
	Mohammed Yousif
	"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".