Re: libquran data

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 12:03:09PM -0700, Mete Kural wrote:
> I would also like to ask about the copyright status of
> the libquran data. Please, the developer(s) who
> prepared the XML files, enlighten us on this.

Unfortunately the individuals who are peronsally
involved have vanished. No one else really knows the
exact copyright status of those files (I take partial
blame for this). Please do assume that they are public
domain, and if you want to use them go ahead.

Thank you.
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir