libquran data

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a Persian Digital Library.  I wish to
import the holly Quran Arabic text into that.  I found the data
in the libquran project quite tidy and useful.  Now I wish to
know about the copyright status.  What I want is the be able to
import the data in my database, browse and search it through web,
and put download link in my library.  Also I may want to fix
typos if any, and change some style to fit Persian orthography
(the Alef Maqsura and ..., which defers in Iran, Pakistan, and
the rest of Arab world).

Also, please let me know about the status of the audio files
there.

Yours,
--
Behdad Esfahbod		2 Ordibehesht 1382, 2003 Apr 22
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars