Re: al quraan

On Thursday 31 October 2002 11:38, Mohammad DAMT wrote:
> > s001a001.mp3  Al-Fatiha, verse 1
> > s001a002.mp3  Al-Fatiha, verse 2
> > s002a001.mp3  Al-Bakara, verse 1
>
> where can I download those mp3s?

I gave you this as an example, we can download mp3 from islamway.net or any
other resource after getting permission and cut it into verses, this will be
much easier than noting the start offset and length of every verse and if the
user wants to change the mp3s with other mp3 by another reader the whole will
be messed up

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".