Re: al quraan

On Thursday 31 October 2002 10:48, Walid Shaari wrote:
> 1- why the unnecessary element searchtext, I am sure search is something
> separate than data and the striping of the taskheel can be handled in
> the code, assume that someone will be usin DOM for processing that File,
> that will double the memory requirements, I suggest that data that can
> be derived from the source XML file should be eleminated as the good
> thing about XML is that programs can understand it, and know where to
> search for data.
The problem is only with Arabic, the text with tashkil is not the ideal thing
to render the Qur'an text and this is why I included a <searchtext> tag,
becuase I'm planning to use something different for the <qurantext> tag, it
may be another font that is different than anything else (take these chars as
a sample '73jk at dsds%a&%^' , these random chars maybe rendered by the font
as "Bismella Al-Rahman Al-Raheem" in 'Rasm Othmani', and it will be very hard
to use it for anything but viewing purposes

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".