PuTTY: Test need comments from mr kamal--- oops i forget the screen shot

----- Original Message -----
From: alsayed
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 1:07 PM
Subject: PuTTY: Test need comments from mr kamal

Mr Kamal i send here a screen shot of small program i use to test the TextOut, and other fn you asked me about.

it is in its first run , i just finished the outlines and make it run and i had got  a screenshot of it to make review .

the test program makes the following:
1- connect to linux server and reterieve file named test.txt from it and , display the text in the Edit area ---> already done .
2- it stores the file content in Big member Buffer for further processing .
3- there is two controls check box for RTL or LTR ( doesnot work yet )
4- List Control for Code Pages ( Doesnot Work yet also ;-) firsty run as you already know ).
so i need from you the following :
    1- what code pages i must test .
    2- What encoding i must test also .
    3- any comments regarding the test program .

today is thursday , so i will not be here on line for friday (as it is holiday here ) and also i didnot have internet connection in house .

iam also still working on PuTTY source , but mozilla source is very very big until now downloading failed with me )

Regards
sayed