Re: al quraan

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 09:07, Mohammed Yousif wrote:
> On Thursday 31 October 2002 06:16, Mohammad DAMT wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 10:35:32PM +0200, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> > > well done, i had a look at the code, however i didn't understand why we
> > > pass the first argument to guran_init ?
> >
> > I'm going to change the quran_init API, so the only argument is the
> > location of the file. Quran lang will be determined by XML file
> my opinion is to make quran_init take only the language code, as the xml files
> are supposed to be part of libquran, so libquran should handle all this stuff
> like the location of the xml files, their names ....etc
> libquran can then check to see if the xml file quran.(lang).xml exists without
> altering its contents

<anotherWildThought>
Some programs could make use of a simplistic config file, that config
file can be in XML itself like Apache and proftp, So program will search
for default location for the config file, if not found search under
predefined locations either defined at compile time/hardcoded

</anotherWildThought>

Walid