Re: VIM + Arabic complex characters - done

On Friday 08 March 2002 10:28 pm, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> After a bit of hair-pulling, I was fortunate enough to recently be able
> to add the Arabic meta-combining abilities (also termed "complex character
> handling") to allow for the display "LAA" and its sisters as apposed to
> seeing the odd combinations of LAM+ALEF :-)

I guess you already know that .. but I thought I would note it ..
- pressing 'Del' before the LAM_ALEF would delete the whole LAM_ALEF, not
only the LAM.
- pressing BackSpace after the LAM_ALEF would delete the whole thing as well,
not only ALEF

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi