Re: Next internal project - edara

> Any takers ?
>  - Nadim

I wanna work on it too (I prefer PHP, cuz it's much easier and have a C like
syntax, also PHP/mySQL combination is very popular so we can find help when
we need it)
but I'm newbie to programming (as you already know , Nadim) , I only do hacks
for existing programs (some hacks I made is for vbulletin(the popular
bulleting board system) you may find them in
http://www.nintendo64hq.emuit.it/Messageboard ) also translating php apps and
playing around with them , but when it comes to building a program from
scratch, this formula takes place (my expereince = 0 )

so I need someone to guide me through the whole issue (to tell me what's
pending , what to do next ....etc)
If I'm to work on such a project the other persons must be experts to cover
me ;)

so maybe I'm the wrong person