Re: Akka FreeBSD port

Hi,

I just don't know about --libs stuff, but about the --cflags and
fribidi/fribidi.h vs. fribidi.h, It's my fault, all fribidi versions
work with fribidi/fribidi.h, except than 0.10.0 which due to my fault
needs you to include fribidi.h, it has been fixed know in CVS, and
will be released very soon, just use fribidi/fribidi.h

behdad