Re: Akka FreeBSD port

Salaam Behdad,
I don't know about package config since Debian doesn't use it yet. So in chonfigure,
I'm still using the fribidi-config script. I can tell you about what happens with it
because it's seriously giving me headaches (it doesn't depend on you but on the
package maintainers). It seems fribidi-config --libs (or --flags) do not send the
right data in many distributions. IOW, there's a lack of harmonization (some
distributions will expect you to #include <fribidi/fribidi.h> while others will
expect you to include <fribidi.h>) and sometimes the data inside the same distro
will lack coherence (for example sending you a -lfribidi_lib_which_do_not_exist
identifier for ld).
I am simply thinking of dismissing the use of fribidi-config and go on
grunt-locating the headers through the chonfigure macro...
Regards,
Chahine