Re: RPM an DEB packagers needed

Hi again:)
In fact Moe (?) already provided me with a spec file. The problem now is
I don't have a redhat under hand, so I wouldn't be able to say where the
files would be correctly located, and how the configuration file should be
adapted...
Besides, automatizing the package building process is most interesting in
alpha or beta versions where bug fixes and patches can come quickly. Which
avoids reediting the files and bugging the package maintainers everytime a
new RPM or DEB is out there (it's also one of the ideas of chonfigure as
compared to autotools which are less adapted to fast moving projects imho).
Salaam