xkbcomp Arabic keyboard patch

Hello ..
	The Arabeyes team ( www.arabeyes.org ) had been working in adding/fixing
Arabic support in various Unix applications, one of the the points was the
Arabic Keyboard in XFree86 .. we know it is already there, but there is few
needed changes to make it support the most popular keyboard layout in the
Arab Countries, and in between Arabic users, and that is the Microsoft Arabic
Keyboard Layout, see:

http://crl.nmsu.edu/~mleisher/keyboards/arabic/arabwin.km

below is the link to our WebCVS where there is a patch for xkbcomp to make it
reflect the keyboard layout used by most people, and addding the needed lines
in keymap/xfree86 to add Arabic keyboard support..

http://www.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/projects/external/xkb/xfree86_arabic.patch

Please inform me of any needed changes or if you would like me to send it as
an attachment

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi