Arabic fonts & XFree86

Markus, I hope I'm contacting the right person (if not please
direct me to the appropriate email address).

At arabeyes.org we've been working hard on adding Arabic support
to various "common" applications and we've had some difficulty
finding font files that include all the necessary Arabic fonts/glyphs.
Unfortunately, none of the ISO-10646-1 fonts that ship with XFree86
contain unicode's Form-B fonts,

  http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/UFE70.pdf

We'd like to suggest and impress upon you the importance of this
addition to all 10646 font files (such as '10x20') now and in the
future.  Without Form-B a great deal of our current and future
work would be termed "non-standard" and we very much would like
to avoid that.  It would be ideal to have XFree86 and Arabic function
without a hitch ("out-of-the-box") and without downloading various
'hacked-up' font files.

Regards & Thanks in advance for your help,