VIM (Arabic patch)

Mohammed Elzubeir of arabeyes.org is absolutely saying the truth when he's
spoke about the Arabic patch and its readiness to be included. Arabic support
in linux is going very well in the correct direction. Thanks to Elzubeir and
Arabeyes people. Please, give it a high priority and don't let us feel
neglected and at the end of the list. Time has changed ;-)

--
Munzir Taha,
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers,