---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:03:37 +0330 (IRT)
From: Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh at sharif dot edu>
To: Arabic Script Based Languages <asbl at lists dot sharif dot edu>,
     AINC Linguistic Committee <ainc-alc at isu dot net dot sa>,
     Abdulaziz Al-Zoman <zoman at isu dot net dot sa>
Subject: [Ainc-alc] Arabic and IDN-Admin

Dear AINC friends,

As per James Seng's IDN administration Internet Draft at:

	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jseng-idn-admin-02.pdf

and considering the results of the discussions of AINC Linguistic
Committee, I am preparing reference IDN-Admin tables for Arabic, Persian,
and Urdu with James Seng's help. I will post any questions that may need
clarification, and also the final results, on the ASBL mailing list.

Please tell interested parties of your organization to subscribe to the
list, but please note that the dicussions will be *very* technical and
cross-language, and requires a good knowledge of the Unicode Standard.
Subscription information about the ASBL (Arabic Script Based Languages)
list can be found at: