mined-2000.5 released

Salam all.  I'm forwarding this on behalf of Thomas Wolff to let you
know of mined's recent release.

  http://towo.net/mined

In order to use mined with Arabic, you should -

 + Invoke/use mined within mlterm (mined doesn't Bidi/shape)

 + Start mined as follows,

     $ mined -UpoX filename.utf8

   (check mined's man page for what the options mean/do)

 + Be aware that combining characters (LAM+ALEF) as well as harakat
   (eg, U+FE7D) aren't accounted for properly when you enter Arabic
   within mined.  They are, though, displayed properly upon startup.

 + To switch to an Arabic keymap (ie. to write in Arabic), do Alt-K
   (that's capital-K, ie. Alt-shift-k) and select "Arabic" from the
   menu.

Let's hope the combining characters/harakat get fixed soon (anyone
interested into solving this or pointing things out - its a question
of proper line/column count accounting) ?

Thanks Thomas & Enjoy.

 - Nadim