Re: I need Help with some information

Thank for your answer. I know that archives have
some information but I always ask and then start
searching so if any body gives you some good
information then that good but if no one gives you
anything then at least I can mention that to the
doctor
and say I have searched and find these things and ask
those people of that company or project to get more
info from the begining of the search and did not get
any thing:) This is my phielosophy in research if any
body thing I am wrong then tell me please.
Bytheway the way I only find the arabic-howto is by a
message from Moahhed AlZobair so thank to him and hope

that you put a link to it in the docs section even if
you think it is not complete then I have got a lot of
things out of it. So thanks again Mohammed and other
gueys and keep the good working. I will spread my
paper in next week so all of you feel free to contact
me and give me your comments.

regards Moath AlKhalaf