Re: CVS Move

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 08:56:26AM +0200, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:

> I am afraid it is not yet ready !!!
> I am trying to checkout now, it is 9 am Egyptian time, 7 UTC

Oops.. you caught me restarting the inet server. Should be fine.

FYI, this is the first of a wave of changes as the server migrates
to two separate servers. Please bare with us, as it might be a bit
turbulant here. Several of the web links may not work properly for
the next few days.

I am aware of them. Please don't bother reporting them ;)

Thanks
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir