CVS Move

Salam,

The arabeyes.org server has moved, and so did the CVS repository. Please
note the following, as it is important if you have a CVS account.

 CVSROOT is now set to:   /srv/cvs
The hostname is set to:   cvs.arabeyes.org

Please do it as follows:

$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:username at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/srv/cvs

and everything should be fine. If you don't want to re-checkout
all the files you already have checked out, you need to modify
all the CVS/Root files you have (each directory in your working
CVS copy has a directory named 'CVS', inside of is the 'Root' file).
This file needs to be changed to correctly point to the
new cvs pserver.

The same goes for the web interface, it has moved to this:

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/

We apologize for any confusion, but this is hopefully for the better.

Than you.
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir