Re: Akka-1 RPM & SRPM

The first beta of HaydarLinux is going to be released soon, but i think it will be later than 15 April and i hope 25-30 April this will give as more time to translate some command line programs such as initscripts and fileutils, and it is RPM based distribution 90% compatible with Redhat and build with gcc3.1 which maked the QT libraries not compatible with RedHat :(

I don't know whare to find the man pages, maybe i did not search enoght :), but i will also help me because i don't know everything about akka.
the /etc/akka.conf scripts is a perl scripts it runs automaticaly from the initscripts when you start the linux, ypu can also run it using perl /etc/akka.conf, I have made to give the user a chanse to chose his own akka configuration.

Regards,
Haydar