Re: Akka-1 RPM & SRPM

On Saturday 06 April 2002 05:48 am, Haydar Net wrote:
> I was planning to publish this for the first time in Haydarlinux
> distribution but i have noticed that some peoples need it.

That is so great and considerate from you .. and that helps us be very
anxious for the HayderLinux :-)

> I have made a lot of changes to the spec "almost another one" to get it
> work. it will also need libfribidi which i include with this e-mail
> because i could not find it anywhere and therefore i will send the
> Haydarlinux one.
>
> IT IS 100% Red Hat compatible.

Ok, As I remember that akka recently had a man page, my Elzubeir was
preparing one ..  it would be great to have it included in the RPM .. about
the /etc/akka.conf script .. is this a script ? is it supposed to get run by
some interpreter ?

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi