Re: Akka-1 RPM & SRPM

Hi,

fribidi distribution contains the fribidi.spec needed to make
RPMs from it, just use 'rpm -ta fribidi-0.10.2.tar.gz' to create
an RPM.

behdad

--
Behdad Esfahbod				17 Farvardin 1381, 2002 Apr 6
<behdad at bamdad dot org>		[Finger for Geek Code]

        better !pout !cry
        better watchout
        lpr why
        santa claus < north pole > town