Re: Vim-6.0 & Arabic

> Have you been in contact with Bram regarding Bidi ?  It might be
> advantageous for us to show Bram its importance and its requisite
> need in noting its necessity from both of our communities.
>
>  - Nadim

No I haven't contacted him. Should I do this directly to him or
just to vim-dev at vim dot org? Yes I believe the same. I'm starting my
exams at this point in time, so you shouldn't find me too active
now. I intend to dedicate my two week holiday at the end of
December, to making contacts and getting things done. Really!

Maybe making contacts can start now, but no serious work.

--
-= Yousof Mortazavi <yousof at engsoc dot org> | Electrical Engineering =-
-= WWW: http://www.engsoc.org/~yousof/  |  Carleton University   =-