Slump...

Well, yet another meeting was missed.  I'm really rather disappointed at
myself and our collective lack of progress and I'm speechless as to what
can be said to remedy the situation.  We have an anniversary coming-up
and I'm fearful to actually say anything - I can't say that we did much
the past 6+ months, what would we celebrate...

Is the consensus that this will continue in this manner or is there anything
we can collectively do to improve the situation and get back to productivity ?
Our lack of focus on the actual projects is hurting us BIG time and by this
I mean lack of upkeep as well as lack of questioning and support.  Do we
really know the status of all the various projects and what to expect from
them ?  Are they in need of help/support, etc, etc.

Looking to improve on the situation...