Preliminary passwords policy.

Hi,

Here's a preliminary draft:

I think the best policy for the passwords is:
1) Passwords should never be transmitted as plain text, This includes IRC, email, http authentication.
If so, The password should be invalidated and changed ASAP.
2) We can have an encrypted loopback filesystem on sina where we store all our passwords if a centralised storage is required.
4) Eacch arabeyes core member should have a gpg key to encrypt the passwords when emailing to another core member.
5) We all need to have the following password:
   MySQL root password
   http authentication passwords
   mailman passwords
   the root password for sina
   IRC channels password

Please comment/suggest/flame/........ ;-)

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.