Update from Casablanca

Salam gents,

I gave my lecture yesterday. I made the decision to remove all FOSS
exlanations since I saw the concept was being explained by every
speaker before me and qfter me.

How did it go? Hmmmm, it could have been better, if I had a couple
more days to prepare, but all in all I think it delivered the message
about us, and lots of people told me it was something unprecedented to
give the presentation in Arabic, and they said it was a refreshing
surprise.

I am still networking, and today I will be demoing Arabbix. I hope all
is well with everyone.

Will keep you posted when I get a chance,

Abdulaziz