Re: Update from Casablanca

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I gave my lecture yesterday. I made the decision to remove all FOSS
> exlanations since I saw the concept was being explained by every
> speaker before me and after me.

No harm done - as noted, you would have been the best judge to gauge
those things there on-the-fly :-)

We'll hopefully update that presentation with Mohammed's slides and
keep it around for reference.

> How did it go? Hmmmm, it could have been better, if I had a couple
> more days to prepare, but all in all I think it delivered the message
> about us, and lots of people told me it was something unprecedented to
> give the presentation in Arabic, and they said it was a refreshing
> surprise.

Hrmmm...  No comments about content and/or Arabeyes in general ?  When
you have some free time, do please write down some ideas and reflections
on what can be done better and what should be included and expanded on
in the presentation and handouts.

Salam & have fun.