Re: unicode sheet

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Here is the translation of the doc. It didn't translate very
> well and honestly I liked the first one better.

Thanks, I've taken what you mailed and its now in,

  www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/unicode/unicode_help_en.pdf
  www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/unicode/unicode_help_ar.pdf

Along side the .doc files (just in case).  In terms of which
is better/worse, we'll have the masses decide :-)

Let's get Alaa to read 'em and approve it for a go.

Salam and thanks.