Casa linux days 2004

Salam,

I have just replied to linux-maroc as you probably have seen. It is
unfortunate that it has been on such short notice. I am also rather
confused as to who Mr. Saleh is and how he is a former Arabeyes member.

I think we might want to re-define members to people who have actually
contributed with something. I am also very disappointed that Arabeyes
was not invited until now and only as a replacement to this ArabicOS
thing.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |