ACE and history pages

Salam,

I just added those two pages. The history is quoted from Mohamed in some archived message plus a few modifications.

I suggest we make some comments on the logos/banners, check the history and eventually augment it, check the dates for the two aces interviews etc.

Have a look at:
www.arabeyes.org/ace.php
www.arabeyes.org/history.php

Please send in your comments quickly as this is likely to be one of my last duties as a web admin ;) I'll clean up the PHP code and comment it, sort the todos and add a few ones and hand everything to Arafat (biku) before the WE !

Salam,

Youcef.

PS: Shouldn't we put the www/ code on public CVS ?

MSN Messenger 6 http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : plus de personnalisation, plus de fun pour vous et vos amis…