todo for party

I didn't get a chance to do the minutes for the meeting, but I would
like to note that the following should be done ASAP (as was noted in
the meeting and agreed upon),

 + Send mail to linux-egypt about ACE
   - DONE
 + ACE copied from linux-egypt to our server (static pages fine)
 + New ACE kicked off and completed ASAP (need time to publicize it)
 + Need old banners/logos for history page
   - Do please try to find them as they are part of our legacy
 + Need your list of people to invite (have anmar's 9 people so far)
   - Update the plan.2003 file with 'em or better yet do the invite yourself
 + Mail off invitation mails
   - I'll start on this tomorrow based on what's listed in plan.2003

"Would be Nice" -
 + Add the missing i18n project pages (the non-lumped pages :-)
 + Make cosmetic changes to website