Re: ACE and history pages

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> I just added those two pages. The history is quoted from Mohamed in some
> archived message plus a few modifications.
>
> I suggest we make some comments on the logos/banners, check the history and
> eventually augment it, check the dates for the two aces interviews etc.
>
> Have a look at:
> www.arabeyes.org/ace.php
> www.arabeyes.org/history.php
>
> Please send in your comments quickly as this is likely to be one of my last
> duties as a web admin ;) I'll clean up the PHP code and comment it, sort the
> todos and add a few ones and hand everything to Arafat (biku) before the WE

I have a number of modifications/visual changes in mind that I don't want
to bore you with - can I modify these static pages on CVS or would you like
my detailed comments ?  One other quickie thing though, the actual Q&A should
be in an Arabeyes page layout as well (ie. you should still see the
banner/right menu, etc) since that would simply denote continuity.

Youcef, did you grab the translations as well ?

> PS: Shouldn't we put the www/ code on public CVS ?

I'm all for it given there are no passwords and sensative info there
by mistake.

Salam (and thanks as usual for a great job).