Re: New webpages

Salam,

From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: New webpages
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:55:07 -0700

I would like to
see the following 3 new project pages (over the next couple of weeks),

OK, no problem ;-) (sir, yes sir !)

+ full_wordlist -- call it 'wordlist' to be part of the translation section/group (it will require a mysql entry similar to KDE/Gnome).

This one is already there. Please be sure to update the content/contributors etc. (we really need a good name for this project - I also suggest we move it under cvs/translate/NewProjName).

  + Application i18n -- call it 'i18n_apps' this will include mozilla,
    Qt, etc (the misc applications that people have picked up that have
    a very small amount of work and are short-lived) to be part of the
    translation section/group.  We'll include the various logos sprinkled
    about on that page to convey the thought across.

I am with Mohamed here. A page for each project please ;) Like we did for the patches project, did you notice ?

The updating of the projets' pages is the duty of the project maintainer/coordinator, so except for adding the project page and the occasional contributors, it's really not a big deal. I can add those projects pages, no problem ;)

I don't see a problem in having the projects stopped for a short/long time. However, the project page has to mention that.

  + Arabic fonts -- call it 'arabic_fonts' (I saw you have a "free fonts"
    page which is great we just need to sneak "arabic" in the name so
    either 'Free Arabic Fonts' or 'Arabic Fonts' or 'Open Source Arabic
    Fonts' or similar :-)

Please name it at your convenience ;)

As for the party - we'll need (over the next couple of days),

  + A place holder for ACE (and the previous 2 posts)
  + A place holder for the history/infant_period page

OK. I'll try my best.

Youcef.

PS: I unhided the eDara project and added its logo. I guess if the status is 'STALLED - needs help' then people should be able to read it, no ?

PS2: Be sure to unhide the Full Wordlist project.

PS3: Nadim, could you please update the status bar script ? I changed the names of GNOME and KDE and the proj_status column has been renamed to status. (the script works well, it's simply the table that is not updated)

PS4: thanks for dumping that ar.po file ;) too long that it bothers me !

Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551