Phone Company switching phone numbers.

Well I contacted the phone company and they are coming today .... sheesh
what efficiency.. usually it takes then 5 days. Anyway.. We have to be
down until late Wednesday. I know I know... what can  do... I am on the
phone with ADSL telling them that  it is not acceptable hoping they will
hurry things up.

I will send an email to general, developer and doc stating that we might
 (MIGHT) experience some down time....

Once the service is restored, NADIM please updated the DNS records for
arabeyes as it is definitely gonna change the IP.

If you want to reach arabeyes.org at any time with or without a new IP,
please use anmar.homelinux.org

Sorry about this...
--
Arabeyes.org