Re: history page

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> Salam,
>
> The email address is only visible to the core team. If you are not logged in,

> you can't view any email, so there's no way that bots may get them ;)

Tricky tricky - very nice.

> About the history page, please provide me with old logos, banners, whatever,
> that may fit into that history page... Also some text is somewhat
> desirable... I'll try to make a paragraph, then you'll correct it ;)

The logos/banners I have are in,

  www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/old/arabeyes-banner.jpg
  www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/old/aelogo.gif

M.Elzubeir, I hope you have all the others (man with mustache logo, the
elephants, the various banners, etc)

Once we have all the old artwork - I can help with the text.  M.Elzubeir try
to put an approximate date on when the artwork was used (guess-timate).

I also have all the akka trial logos (not sure if we should use those on
the page as well).  Again, the point here is to instill a sense of growth
and maturing as well as some hardship and community - people should be
eager to see these pages to know more about the project (I'm thinking
this 'history' (or whatever) link should live within the 'About' page
eventually).