Website notes

Salam,

I made those comments to Youcef on irc, but here they are for the
record:

1. gnome/kde logos are gone?
2. resources and docs page.. the html/pdf links.. order should be EN
   then AR then FR (instead of AR EN FR)
3. top navigation bar.. too cluttered.
4. front-page, I thought the early design had it on the left.
5. there was text on each project page under hte mailing-list thing that
   said this list, to do this.. etc.
6. the people page. ._please_ take out all this extra fat..
7. there _seems_ to be a little more than enough space before he banner
   starts (on-top)..
8. the line separating each doc in the docs page (and in the about
   page).. it just doesn't look right.. especially for the last item in
   any section. Even more when there is only one item.

oh..

and SUPER JOB! You and Arafat and Melissa... deserve.. a.. a.. big hug
;)

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir