deficiency & invitation mail

Gents, please review what I'm planning on sending to ITP,

  localcvs/contact/news_articles/itp/evolution_invite.2003

but before pressing on that 'send' button we need to get
some responses from the invitees (hopefully positive).
And before we can get responses (ie. in order to send those
emails) we need to see those deficiencies.  Again - we are
running _late_.  Please guys, fill in your parts in,

  localcvs/contact/evolution/apps_deficiencies.2003

Isam, not sure if you can see localcvs - if not, I can mail
you the stuff (arggg).