New website

Youcef, saw you comments on IRC about the website not being ready
anytime soon (not sure if that was a playful statement or what);
sorry I wasn't there.  In any regards, I wanted to point out the
obvious,

 1. We can help - let us know what parts needs to be looked into.
    Biku is certainly there as he's offered his help a number of
    times to us.

 2. If there are parts that are problematic (such as the TODO),
    then let's skip it for now (let's just not have a TODO part
    on the website).  We need the new look alive and active ASAP.

 3. I know you were toying with the idea of connecting the registration
    to mysql (already done) and to cvs, etc.  Since that is NOT
    crucial, we should not hold up the new site on this (again,
    this can be added later at _you_ convenience).

 4. ah, something :-)

I'm not really sure where you are at (in terms of what's left,etc) but
the point is, we need to get the new website live ASAP so we can iron
out all the kinks and oddities, etc.  The sooner that happens, the
better off everyone is.