Donations - what now ??

Gents, we really need to solve this donation issue.  We have a couple
of people that are banging (yup, _they_ are banging) on our doors and
we are not doing anything about it.

 1. We need to resolve PayPal - can it be used by those outside the
    "western" world ?  They don't list any Arabic countries in their
    lists, etc.  Mohammed, _please_, reply back with a definitive
    answer on this.  Are they simply crap (can you email them and
    ask) ?  Should we remove them all-together ?

 2. We all need to go to a local bank (yup, EVERYONE of us) and ask
    them what is required to open up an account in Arabeyes.org's
    name (not Arabeyes, but 'Arabeyes.org').  I've asked on #freenode
    for help (per Elzubeir's suggestion) and got no replies.  I did
    a bit of google'ing on the subject and have a feeling I will be
    under tons of paper work if I were to do it in the US (I will
    continue to pursue it though until I know exactly what is required
    and what is needed to set up an 'not-for-profit organization'; there
    are all sorts of tax/IRS issues and now terrorism laws, etc). Once
    we know what is required, we can open an account in an international
    bank with many branches the world over (like HSBC) and simply
    advertise that.

Guys, this is serious and needs attention ASAP.  We all need to chime
in with replies on this one.  Saying "its too much headache" is not
acceptable, we all need to pursue this (and it would really be nice to
have this setup in an Arabic country - .ae).