linux-egypt forums

Salam,

So I posted about the ACE on Linux-egypt (thinking.. hey, M.Sameer is a
linux-egypt member.. they might want to know). Sure enough, the next
day, my post is removed.

Not sure how Arabeyes would like to deal with linux-egypt from now on,
but as far as I'm cocnerned, I consider them non-existent (until the
person(s) responsible for this type childish behavior are no longer
involved).

Regards