Re: Fwd: Account Warning

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 04:41:20PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> I would highly suggest you not delete anything (by hand or otherwise).
> How about if we add a setting in mysql to note whether a person is
> alive or not (or dead or not :-)  We're not hurting for space and there

That was the original idea behind the 'active' row in the user mysql..
but then that kind of was derailed with the whole people page thing. I
would second that suggestion. Just add yet-another row to note the user
is dead.. but let's not actually delete user info.

I like the 'janitorial service' stamp ;)

Otherwise I have no further comments.

later
Mohammed Elzubeir