Re: TODOs web applications

Salam,

I have integrated the todolist app into our website. To test it, just go to http://www.arabeyes.org/t187/test/WWW/www/, connect with your username/password and then click on the 'Todos' link under 'Logout'.

There you will be able to see your private todos and the shared todos for the projects to which you contribute. Public todos will appear on the project's page. Visit Bayani's page for ex ;-) See also what happens when you add public/not public todos to your projects.

I will be very happy to receive your comments. Either by replying to this email or on IRC (I'll be hopefully there this evening).

Mohammed, I have changed the order in the projects' pages. So 'Details' comes before 'Todos' which comes before 'History Log'. I thought that a visitor would first look after screenshots and some other info rather than history. When the history log is too long, the vistor can even miss the 'Details' field. What do you think ?

Salam,

Youcef.

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493