Re: GPL'd Arabic fonts

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 02:50:07PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Mr. Elzubeir, could you please grab these fonts and Haydar's (mail sent
> about a week ago) and mirror these "free, GPL" fonts on arabeyes.  We
> certainly are lacking in that arena and these fonts (once inspected)
> ought to be a good starting point.  Do also reply to Mr. Alkanhal's post
> and thank him and his group for their wonderful work (we need to get
> closer with all other similar-minded groups).

Yes Mr. Shaikli, all is in order ;)

I put a added a 'Free Fonts' section on the Resources page where I put
both font packages for download (on arabeyes.org). Now that I think
of it, I should have put a link to the original location as well..
will do later.

I will email Mr. Alkahnal as soon as I get a chance. Work is starting
to get hectic.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: