Task Assignments

I went through the last umpteen applicants applications and sent out
the 'welcome' email (LOCALCVS/templates/welcome), after assigning
usernames.

I would strongly recommend you manually look into the mysql db, as
there is no web interface for this as of yet. I will eventually add
such an interface plus a notification email to indicate someone
has just registered.

This time I did not send out the messages from arabeyes.org since
I suspect one of the problems is that people with restrictive
mail services (e.g. hotmail.com) consider mail from us as spam
and so directly goes to Trash.

I did not Bcc arch since it's the same canned response. However,
I will be fwd'ing all replies, etc.

If you would please have a look at the applications and start
a process by which we can assign tasks based on qualifications,
etc. Perhaps an irc meeting where can sort out a standard procedure
to follow in the future? Anyone?

Thanks
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: