OSS followup

Salam ..
  I've just talked to Ms. Ghada from the MOICT.. It seems that she sent a
reply to Nadim with the questions that he asked .. but it seems that Nadim
had been busy in the past 2 days.. o she will resend them to me .. and I will
forward them to arch ..
  She received a confirmation from our side that I will be in the event as a
speaker. I will receive further information from her, and I will meet with
them prior to the event to coordinate everything ..
  We will have about 45 minutes .. Issues that we will present will be the
same as in the slide .. About Arabeyes, Open Source, Linux, Our efforts,
Projects, "More About Projects", how you can help, "more about how you can
help" .. and so ..

The topics in quotation are the one that we will add to the Presentation.. we
have 45 minutes.. I know that I can elaborate about one slide for minutes ..
but still to make the presentation more rich more topics should be covered..
They want in us what they need in the conference .. a Case or Example of an
Open Source Project for/from/to Arabs.. And this is exactly what we are, and
what we would like to show.. So there is no conflicts in interests here :-)

I will continue communication with them through email and Phone keeping you
updated all time. I await your advise and help and directions for this PR
work when I am in need for it. I will start practicing by walking on the
streets and talking out loud :-) I hope that my next email to you will not be
from a maniac hospital :-)

Later
Isam Bayazidi