Re: Presentation

On Saturday 16 November 2002 23:06, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Salam - I've updated the PDF file (under the 'about' page),
>
>  + Included Logo
>  + Added page numbers
>  + Added a sub-item on slide 7
>  + Added slide 8 which notes a bit more details on all our projects.
>
> Please look it over (Isam !!) and let me know if there are further
> changes/additions - walkmentallyh it mentaly to see if things flow.
>
> Isam - again, let me know which formats you might need so I can
> email 'em to ya (ie. in short answer my previous email on this
> topic :-)

Salam
  In Slide 8 there is some typos .. last line ( xkb, kxkb )

the presenation if fine in general, I am not sure how appropriate it is for
the OSS presenation.. we will know better after calling them. I will do that
tomorrow ..

If we have a larger time frame than we expect, more slides need to be added..
I liked the idea of the hand-outs .. and will ask them how many people they
expect to know if I should photocopy or they will do it .. and so..

Later