Presentation

Salam - I've updated the PDF file (under the 'about' page),

 + Included Logo
 + Added page numbers
 + Added a sub-item on slide 7
 + Added slide 8 which notes a bit more details on all our projects.

Please look it over (Isam !!) and let me know if there are further
changes/additions - walkmentallyh it mentaly to see if things flow.

Isam - again, let me know which formats you might need so I can
email 'em to ya (ie. in short answer my previous email on this
topic :-)