Re: Presentation

--- Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi arabeyes org> wrote:
> Salam
>   In Slide 8 there is some typos .. last line ( xkb, kxkb )

Fixed and uploaded.

> the presenation if fine in general, I am not sure how appropriate it is for
> the OSS presenation.. we will know better after calling them. I will do that
> tomorrow ..

I think it will be OK unless they want a great more detail in which case
we should start a new presentation (as was discussed and agreed upon
much earliar).

> If we have a larger time frame than we expect, more slides need to be added..

Sure - gimme suggetions and a bit of content and set me free :-)

> I liked the idea of the hand-outs .. and will ask them how many people they
> expect to know if I should photocopy or they will do it .. and so..

I will mail you in private what I meant when I made that suggestion.