logo

OK - one _very_ experienced calligrapher

  http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hassan.massoudy/

Says he wants to help.  He wants the words to calligraphy noted
exactly in arabic (I'm assuming in CP-1256) which is no big, I
can do that (iconv to the rescue :-). But the question I'm posing
(for a final time) is what do we want it to be.

My vote is the following,

 1. 3arabayz     (in arabic)
 2. Arabeyes.org (in english but done in arabic calligraphy)
 3. 3ain al-arab (in arabic - I don't like this since it has nothing
                  to do with the URL to our website - the idea is to get
                  people to see the logo, read it and say ah, ok thats
                  a website).  I would have wanted to add ".org" to
                  option 1 above, but that would be too weird I guess.

I want to send this out ASAP to get it done with - any comments ?